.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Thoughts Right Now

I should be cleaning right now but instead I am just holding a sleeping baby, contemplating taking a nap also.  Last night was rough,  and I am tired. I rearranged the children's rooms though and now I really need to get things organized and figure out where to put stuff.
On that note, we finally moved Johnny into his own room, and the transition was much smoother than I anticipated. I thought we would have a much harder time getting him down for naps, without a pitch black room, but he surprised me and had no trouble with it at all. (knock on wood).
I am so glad spring has finally came.  I was over winter a few months back, and spring really just makes me a happier person in general.  It's nice to just be able to let Johnny go play outside, and Hannah is content to watch him from the doorway for the most part. Johnny recently brought him home his very own motercycle and the day is not complete if he doesn't ride it at least once.
I have started running again, and am doing really well. I have my mile time down to around 8:15, which is awesome for me, the only problem is that since I am breastfeeding I cannot manage to lose any weight. Not cool.
Johnny only has one more month left of school this semester and  that make me so happy, the last seven months have been hard having him gone all the time, and studying when he is home.  I miss him.  It will be fun to finally be able to do some things together as a family.  I can't wait for it to be hot enough to go to the lake, or spend the evening out by the fire.  We have been working on our yard and it is finally starting to come together, and be a nice place to just hangout.  Just need to get the grass growing a little  lot more.




No comments:

Post a Comment